TAX PLANNING SERVICES BY JATIN RATHOR & ASSOCIATES , BEST CA in Vishrantwadi Pune, CATERING TO BUSINESS SUPPORT OF GLOBAL WORLD.
As we mentioned earlier, the power to levy tax has been allocated to the Central and the State Governments. It is important to know that the constitution also states that no authority of law can levy or collect taxes. So how does it work? For every tax, there needs to be an accompanying law that is passed in either the Parliament or the State Legislature. To enable smooth functioning of the taxation system, 3 lists have been put forward in Article 246 of the Indian Constitution.
- List I mentions the areas where only the Parliament can make laws
- List II mentions the areas where only the State Legislature can make laws
- List III mentions the areas where both the Parliament and the State Legislation can make laws
Tax is a mandatory financial charge or some other type of levy imposed upon a taxpayer (an individual or other legal entity) by a governmental organization in order to fund various public expenditures. A failure to pay, or evasion of or resistance to taxation, is punishable by law. Taxes consist of Direct Taxes (Income Tax) or Indirect Taxes (Goods and Service Tax / GST). It is therefore very important to abide by the tax laws and ensure a proper tax planning is done and income tax return has been filed. Tax planning strategies are typically employed to help a business achieve their financial and business goals.
Our Firm Jatin Rathor & Associates is a best chartered accountant firm in vishrantwadi pune a best tax advisor,tax consultant, GST tax consultant and a best CA near me for service delivery.
JATIN RATHOR & ASSOCIATES chartered accountants provides best tax planning, investment planning, financial planning, startup services in pune
- Assistance in filing of Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), A Company, A Firm etc.
- Filing of TDS & TCS returns.
- Advance Tax Calculations.
- Effective Tax Management and Advisory Services.
- International Tax Planning.
- Transfer Pricing Consultancy.
- Transfer pricing assessment on tax avoidance in relation to international transactions.
- Transfer pricing study & Analysis on comparables.
- Filing of periodical GST returns.
- Advisory services on impact of GST on business.
- Review of all state GST compliances and providing handholding support.
- Representation Services under VAT/Service Tax and GST.
- Assistance in identification and availment of subsidies under various government schemes
- Certification in relation to direct & indirect tax.
- Foreign Remittance Certificates (15CB)
- FEMA and RBI Consultancy
- Representation before revenue authorities including filing an appeal up-to the stage of Tribunal (ITAT)
- Tax Due Diligence
- Submission of various forms, such as 15C and 15CB, in India